Chiropractic care is widely recognized as one of the safest, drug-free, non-invasive therapies to correct and prevent joint and muscle pain. Hands on Health Wellness Centre’s skilled Chiropractors will help you to restore movement and improve proper alignment in your body, and provide continuing care to keep you feeling your best.
Why Choose Hands on Health Chiropractors
- Safe and gentle low force adjusting methods
- Customized Exercise Programs
- Technology based therapies
- Experienced and diligent Chiropractic practitioners
Is something keeping your body from moving well?
Whether your problem is caused by an injury, illness or simply wear and tear, our team is here to help! Our individualized patient approach will focus on health recovery by utilizing a wide range of specialized treatments, technology-based therapies, and prescribed custom therapeutic exercise programs. Our individualized physiotherapy programs aim to reduce your pain, improve your movement, maximize your functional level and get you back to doing the things that you love to do.
Experienced Team and Programs
- Improve or eliminate pain
- Enhance circulation
- Optimize joint mobility
Registered Massage Therapy
We all know Massage Therapy is a great form of relaxation and relief from stress and muscle tension. But did you know that Massage Therapy can be beneficial in treating injuries and is an effective preventative approach?
Benefits to Massage Therapy
- Customized Therapeutic Exercises
- Physical agents and electrotherapeutic modalities
- Functional Training
- Assistive and Adaptive Devices
An Orthotic is an in-the-shoe device that is custom-made from an impression of your foot. Clinical studies have shown that prescription Orthotics relieve pain by correcting poor alignment and promoting proper foot function. Wearing Orthotics regularly will gently correct foot abnormalities, realign, and stabilize the bones in your feet and gradually restore a healthier walking pattern.
Indications for Orthotics
- Regular foot pain
- Pain in the back, hips, knees, or ankles
- Family history of foot issues
- Participation in sports and fitness
- Prolonged standing or walking on hard surfaces
Home and Supportive Care Solutions
Hands on Health can assist individuals with all aspects of home care needs. Whether one requires mobility assistance, home safe guarding or workplace support, we can help!
- Biofreeze Topical Analgesic
- Hot/Cold Gel packs
- Obus Form Back Supports and Pillows
- Water Based Pillows
- Mobility Devices (canes, walkers)
- Portable TENS Units
- Household Assistive Devices
- Bracing (Back, Knee, Ankle, Elbow, Wrist)
Active Release Technique
Myofascial Release Therapy
Pain Management Program
Work Hardening Program
Community Based Health Lectures
Concussion Impact testing